Call for Abstracts:
The Michigan Emergency Department Improvement Collaborative (MEDIC) is focused on improving emergency care throughout Michigan. 19 hospitals come together three times a year to discuss progress and practical approaches to improve outcomes and lower costs of emergency care for children and adults.
Showcase your work at the MEDIC Collaborative Wide Meeting in New Hudson, MI on November 8, 2019. Posters might showcase first-hand experiences with emergency medicine quality improvement, related research, or the implementation of interventions and best practices. Selected poster presentations will be on display in key locations during the conference.
When: November 8, 2019
- At least one author of the poster must attend the conference and be present during poster sessions.
- Posters should be either 4x4ft. or 4x6ft.
- Backing boards consistent with the above dimensions will be provided.
- Poster printing and assembly is the responsibility of the presenter(s).
- Travel and other related expenses are the responsibility of the presenter.
- MEDIC will offer three awards at the conference for best poster presentations:
- Student Research Award (for Medical/Graduate/Undergraduate Students)
- Early Career Investigator Award (for Residents/Fellows)
- MEDIC Award (for Quality teams at participating hospitals, including abstractors and clinical champions)
Click here to submit your abstract. Abstract submission will run through October 25, 2019. Electronic posters are appreciated and are due by November 1st. The printed posters will be presented at the conference on November 8th.
If you have any questions, or need to submit any supplementary information or an electronic poster, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.